Saturday, September 7, 2013

Outfits: Internship Week 3

Pin It
Time flies!! I am officially done with week three of my internship! Below, as usual, are last weeks outfits. Maybe I need to start taking pictures outside because all my navy blue clothing photographs black but take my word for it when I tell you something was navy...or don't...either way here it is!

Tuesday- White Pleated Button-Down: Sears $9.99, Navy Pencil Skirt (Nine West): Burlington Coat Factory $9.99, Navy Blue Pumps Previously featured

Wednesday: Today I was having one of those "I want to feel loose and comfy" days. Black pumps and black slacks were previously featured, Red top with black rimmed sleeves and collar- Burlington Coat Factory $12.99. If your office requires a dressier look, tuck in the shirt and add a jacket or pair the shirt with a sleek black pencil skirt and change the whole look. 
Pin It

Thursday: Checkered grey and pink lined pencil skirt and black pumps were previously featured, Black Peplum top with belt- TJMaxx $12.99

Casual Friday: Since I work at a college, Friday is "pride day" and the school's colors are navy blue and gold. Pictured above are navy pumps (previously featured), Blueish/grey slacks (The Limited)- Marshalls $12.99, Navy Blue T-shirt- Old Navy $5.99, Gold Necklace- Rainbow $3

Again, thanks for reading and if you have any outfits that are young, professional, and cost effective please let me know and I will happily feature you!!....until next week!
Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment