Monday, March 3, 2014

Shopping for a Bargain (as usual)

Hello Readers! I know it has been a while since I last posted, but it has been a busy couple of months. I am in the final semester of law school and and things are exciting and scary all at once. Despite all that, this blog is still very important to me and when my mom told me she needed to shop for professional clothing I knew it was the perfect opportunity for a new post. We went to Sears, a hidden gem for low priced professional clothing. Below is what we found:
Pin It

Top: $12.99 (obviously, this is in a dressing room but I would stress that it is never okay to go to work with such a wrinkled shirt)
Pencil Skirt: $25.99

Dress: $39.99
This dress is very versatile and can be worn with a different colored jackets and belts. Black and white is great to accessorize. 

Dress: $39.99
This dress can and should be worn with a jacket for those working in a more conservative environment
The suits below were great quality and there were on SALE (arguably one of my favorite 4-letter words). Each suit had 3 matching pieces: jacket, pant, and pencil skirt and was priced at $16.99 and $29.99. I was so surprised and happy when I saw this because I have come to realize that full matching suits for women are increasingly more difficult to find (unless you are willing to spend more than my budget allows).

 The suit pictured above was light grey and is paired with a blue button-down priced at $17.99

The suit pictured above was a beautiful navy/grey color and was paired with a hot pink button-down shirt also priced at $17.99
The dress above is just an example of all the great ones they had for sale. I love that it is colorful and patterned. This is great for the young professional who wants to look nice but who also wants to step out of the box. The dresses ranged in price from $24.99 to $44.99



The happy, colorful blazers above were all on sale for $18.99. I am a big fan of dressing in a neutral color and adding a pop of color with either my blazer or my shoes.
Last but certainly not least.....my new babies. I bought these beige pumps with a black ankle strap at Burlington Coat Factory for $9.99 so I just had to sneak them into this post!

Again thanks for reading! Happy shopping, happy saving, and happy job hunting! Until next time!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment